From: Smith, Alissa F [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: NAAE Board
Subject: Announcement of 2012 NAAE Award Winners

On behalf of the NAAE Board of Directors, it is with pleasure that I announce the names of the NAAE award winners for 2012.  As usual, the competition for these awards was intense.  I congratulate all of the applicants for their outstanding accomplishments as state winners.  They are, indeed, individuals who make our association strong and our profession proud.

Please see attachment for the 2012 NAAE Award winners.  All state winning applicants will receive this same announcement in the mail this week.  All regional winners will need to wait to make travel, registration, or hotel arrangements for the 2012 NAAE Convention.  Regional winners will receive additional information in the mail within the next 10 days explaining the procedures for booking travel, hotel, and registering.

Congratulations to this year's winners.

Alissa

Alissa F. Smith
Associate Executive Director
National Association of Agricultural Educators
300 Garrigus Building
Lexington, KY 40546-0215
(800) 509-0204
Fax: (859) 323-3919
www.naae.org<http://www.naae.org>

NOTE: Email is provided solely for the instructional and administrative needs of the district. Email correspondence to/from a district email account may be considered public information and subject to release under Georgia laws or pursuant to subpoena.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Personal views expressed in this email do not necessarily represent the views of Decatur County School System.