Teachers we only have 8 spots left for the September Landscape Installation & Maintenance Training.
If you plan to attend please go online and get registered asap.

On September 24th we will conduct a one day drive in Landscape Installation & Maintenance (CTAERN3538) workshop designed for agriculture education instructors who are teaching the horticulture pathway curriculum.

Hands on skills will be obtained in the analysis of landscape plans, landscape plant installation, maintenance and pruning.  Lab practices will be modeled and can be duplicated in school setting land lab.

Workshop location: Southern Crescent Technical College, 501 Varsity Road, Griffin Ga.

Registration now open on the on the CTAE Resource Network
 Workshop # CTAERN3538

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education