Current event topics related to agriculture and policy making have always been valuable tools for the classroom.  Below is the link to an article outlining thoughts about US Drought and efforts from policy makers to curb the resulting effects on crop prices and farm economies.  It is sure to stimulate classroom discussion about "what next" and create opportunities for students to share ideas.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i2RZxTdvGJXO4Yhq06YU6DI4CtAw?docId=CNG.96692edf95e26dc413c65c1d73040088.2f1

I know everyone is off to a great start or very nearly so with some of you starting school this past week and others next week.  I wish you the best and pray for blessings on your school year.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher