I am excited to announce that the Atlanta Braves will be hosting an FFA night on Saturday, September 15, when the Braves take on the Washington Nationals. Information about ticket prices can be found on the attached flier.

Tickets
There are two options for tickets:outfield ($24) and upper box ($18)). Please feel free to bring as many as you'd like (students, parents, alumni) to the game.

All FFA Night ticket orders will be handled through the State FFA Office. Please complete the attached sheet and submit it with your money in order to secure tickets. All ticket orders should be received in the FFA office by Friday, September 7.  Orders will not be accpted over the phone, and will not be complete until money is received.

Schedule
The game against the Nationals begins at 7:10 p.m. The Braves are hosting a pregame event at 5:10 p.m. for FFA members, advisors and guests who register through our office. The pre-game activities include a vist from a Braves alumni player and a guest speaker.

Parking
There is an option to purchase car and/or bus parking on the registration form. It is not mandatory to purchase parking through the FFA. If you want to purchase tickets through us and then take care of your own parking, you are welcome to do that.

If you have questions, please let me know. This flier will be shared on the Georgia FFA facebook page for student review as well.

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association