Fellow Agriculture Teachers,

As we begin a new school year, I wanted to send you a short note of THANKS for being the best teacher in your school and for always making a positive difference in the lives of your students. I can honestly say that I am witness to the multitude of great opportunities provided to students in agricultural education across Georgia. It makes me proud to be a part of such an impressive profession. I also wanted to encourage each of you to continue making agricultural education something we can all be proud of. No matter what challenges may be awaiting us this year, I am confident that agricultural education will always focus on the most important thing -- our students. In the words of Abraham Lincoln -- "Whatever you are, be a good one." I believe this reflects weIl on agriculture teachers as you are the best in your school. It is my sincere wish that each of you have a tremendously successful school year.

Please feel free to contact me at any time if there is some-way that I may be of help.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East