Teachers as mentioned at the Summer GVATA Conference plans are under way
for the 2012 FVSU FFA Tailgate, please find attached a letter of
invitation, registration, and a flyer you can put up to advertise the FVSU
FFA Ag Tailgate to be held at Fort Valley State University on September 22.
 I need the reservations sent back to me by September 10 so we can order
shirts, get tickets, and prepare meals for your students.  We have a great
day planned for your students and would like to exceed last years numbers
in FFA student participation.  If you have any questions please let me know
and I look forward to seeing you all there.
--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education