---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: Ag Barns
To: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Katrina - Please let all of the teachers, students and other contacts know
that the website is completely redone, brand new look, and up and running
today, www.agbarns.com  Please tell them to feel free to contact me direct
with any questions either by cell phone(478-521-0856) or by email (
[log in to unmask]). Several already have over the last couple of weeks.
Let me know what you think about the site.
Thanks,
Scott