This is a final reminder about the Agroforestry Workshop that will be held
September 20, 2012 at The University of Georgia, Griffin Campus in Griffin
Georgia.  I feel this workshop will be very educational for your high
school students as well as Young Farmer members.  Because of its
educational value, a special registration fee has been developed for
agricultural education students and young farmer members which is only
$10.00 per person and this includes a lunch and cap.  The registration form
and invitation is attached.  I look forward to seeing you on September 20,
2012.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher