Teachers as mentioned at the Summer GVATA Conference plans are under way for the 2012 FVSU FFA Tailgate, please find attached a letter of invitation, registration, and a flyer you can put up to advertise the FVSU FFA Ag Tailgate to be held at Fort Valley State University on September 22.  I need the reservations sent back to me by September 10 so we can order shirts, get tickets, and prepare meals for your students.  We have a great day planned for your students and would like to exceed last years numbers in FFA student participation.  If you have any questions please let me know and I look forward to seeing you all there.
--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education