Fellow Agriculture Teachers,

You may have seen the attached information on the career pathway curriculum survey currently taking place. Every CTAE administrator has been given information on this effort.
I would like to encourage you to send this to any and all agriculture professionals so that we can get their input on the agriculture curriculum and the alignment to the National Career Cluster model. This is time sensitive as the last day to complete the survey is August 24th. ***PLEASE forward the attachment to anyone in the agricultural industry. It is my understanding that the survey results will help direct the career cluster model and courses within that model.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I really appreciate the great way each of you represent agricultural education.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East