This is who I have down for coming to the Horse Show tomorrow.  Do you have
any more students that I am not aware of?

     Abbie Yawn Dodge County High  Chloe Pickens Thomas County Central  Sunnie
Dee Wynn Thomas County Central  Kiersten Rhodes Thomas County Central
Jarrett Cartee Statesboro High  Malory Cartee Statesboro High  McKenzie
Graham Statesboro High  Hunter Durden Statesboro High  Samantha  Taylor Lee
County High  Rebecca  Kickbush Oconee County High  Cortnee Norton Portal
High   McKayla Hall Portal High   Sheena Edmondson Effingham County High
Jaime Nesemeier Gilmer County High

    Katelyn Hancock Thomas County Middle

Coffee High -  Morgan Sisters

RW