---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rich, Jamie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Subject: Lee Co Dairy Show - Jan 5
To: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Tommy, Please distribute this email to the ag ed list serve.  Thank
you,  Jamie Rich

Lee County is planning to host a dairy show to anyone interested in
attending on Saturday, January 5.  Stalls will be available for anyone that
needs to come Friday afternoon.  We are looking at $10 per calf and $5 for
showmanship.  A majority of the registration fees will go back to the
exhibitors.  We will have more information out closer to time.

Please let me know if there is a possibility your students may attend.
This will be used to help with planning.

Thank you,

--
Jamie Rich
Lee County Middle School