Reminder:  Meats Evaluation Registration done by TODAY

I have attached who I have signed up.  Please check the list and make sure
you are on there.

Thank you,

RW

Meats Evaluation CDE's

Requires Pre-Registration - By September 12th
Information Needed:
     Teacher Name, School Name, Senior Team, Junior Team or Both

Area Contests will consist of:
     Seniors - 40 ID cuts and 3 placing classes
     Juniors - 25 ID cuts and 3 placing classes
Attention:  No Test at Area Contests! only at State Contest.

Area 4
September 18
Varner 4-H Club House - Swainsboro, Georgia
Registration: 4:00
Contest Starts: 4:30

Area 3
September 20
Camp John Hope - Auditorium
 Registration: 4:00
Contest Starts: 4:30

More Information:
Go to www.GeorgiaFFA.org <http://www.georgiaffa.org/> and look under Awards
Guidelines, Go to Award Guidelines for the STATE Rules Guidelines.

Refer to those rules, not the National Rules Guidelines and look over