Thanks for a great contest. A BIG thanks to Camp John Hope and Casey
Shumate for hosting the contest!
I would like to thank our judges Mrs. Penny Hamann from Yesterdays and
Tomorrows in Warner Robins and Mrs. Erica Dean from Garlinda's Garden in
Perry. If you would please have your students send them a thank you note
for taking time out of their day to come help us. Their addresses are
below.
Also, another BIG thanks to our Area Officers, Dee Dee Mitchell and Katie
Barlow for their help getting the test and ID scores graded as well as
Charlsy Anesetti from Pike County High.
I would also like to thank the FVSU students that came and helped set up
the contest.
Once rosters have been checked and students verified, the following schools
will be moving on to the State Competition which will be held at ABAC on
Saturday, December 1st .
Senior
1st place - Madison Dorcey from Troup County High - Advisor Luann Jones
2nd place - Savannah Taylor from Locust Grove High - Advisor Abbey Brown

Junior
1st place - Payton Lee from Pike County Middle - Advisor Rachel Patrick
2nd place - Kristien Nguyen from Veterans High  - Advisor Ronnie Thomas

I have attached the results to this email with all participants, you will
also be receiving a hard copy of your students test, ID, and judges score
cards in a few weeks.

*Please remember to send thank you notes to our judges:
*
Mrs. Penny Hamann - Yesterdays and Tomorrows, 2501 Moody Rd, Warner Robins,
GA31088

Mrs. Erica Dean - Garlinda's Garden, 621 General Courtney Hodges Blvd, Perry,
GA

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education