Teachers:  Reminder for Job Interview Deadline.

Thanks,

RW

Teachers,

Area 3 and 4 Job Interview CDE's

 *Job Interview Materials Due:*  Monday, September 17th, 5:00 PM -
Swainsboro Office (Address Below)

Job Interview Materials Required:  Participant's Cover Letter, Resume', and
3 Letters of Reference (Prefer Hard Copies, Faxes and Electronic Copies do
not print out as well and affect scoring)  (That and I don't have a fax
machine!)

Job must be Ag. related and one that the FFA member would actually be
qualified to apply.

The top 6 individuals in each Area will be determined and compete in the
Interview Process on.....

Area 4
September 25
Toombs County Ag. Center
Registration:  4:00 PM
Contest Starts:  4:30 PM

Area 3
September 27
Camp John Hope
Registration:  4:00 PM
Contest Starts:  4:30 PM

Go to www.GeorgiaFFA.org <http://www.georgiaffa.org/>, under Award
Guidelines for State Rules, National Rules and References.

If you have any questions, give me a call.

RW

 --
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher