https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dERreGdvUF9lSUhEanNVUHpSZ29uS0E6MQ

Land Judging Workshop Registration - Central Region

The Central Region Land Judging Workshop will be held Thursday September 13 at Whitehall Plantation in Laurens County. A link to the entrance gate to access the site is posted below. Just copy and paste the link into your navigation bar and google maps will open with a placemark indicating the gate location. Once you enter the gate, which is on the North side of Hwy 26 you will travel a few hundred yards to the field on your right. There will be a grass airstrip on your left. Do not park on the airstrip! Buses will be able to continue driving forward to turn around and return to park beside the roadway. Be careful to avoid blocking traffic. The site will be prepared and ready by 1pm for anyone desiring to arrive early. I will stay as long as you want to practice. Please complete the form below to give me an indication of how many chapters/students will attend. https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217568929971364978362.0004c8a29a25ef656a343&msa=0&ll=32.498922,-83.174658&spn=0.005131,0.010568