Teachers,

Reminder:  Meats Evaluation Registration done by TODAY

I have attached who I have signed up.  Please check the list and make sure you are on there.

Thank you,

RW

Meats Evaluation CDE's

Requires Pre-Registration - By September 12th
Information Needed:
     Teacher Name, School Name, Senior Team, Junior Team or Both

Area Contests will consist of:
     Seniors - 40 ID cuts and 3 placing classes
     Juniors - 25 ID cuts and 3 placing classes
Attention:  No Test at Area Contests! only at State Contest.

Area 4
September 18
Varner 4-H Club House - Swainsboro, Georgia
Registration: 4:00
Contest Starts: 4:30

Area 3
September 20
Camp John Hope - Auditorium
Registration: 4:00
Contest Starts: 4:30

More Information:
Go to www.GeorgiaFFA.org and look under Awards Guidelines, Go to Award Guidelines for the STATE Rules Guidelines.

Refer to those rules, not the National Rules Guidelines and look over references.

Notice:  We will have the Test Portion at the STATE Contest.  The test reference will be from the Meat Science and Food Safety Power Point DVD that you may purchase from CEV.  This will be the test reference through 2016.

 Give me a call if you have any questions.

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher