Teachers,
Thanks for a great contest. A BIG thanks to Camp John Hope and Casey Shumate for hosting the contest!
I would like to thank our judges Mrs. Penny Hamann from Yesterdays and Tomorrows in Warner Robins and Mrs. Erica Dean from Garlinda's Garden in Perry. If you would please have your students send them a thank you note for taking time out of their day to come help us. Their addresses are below.
Also, another BIG thanks to our Area Officers, Dee Dee Mitchell and Katie Barlow for their help getting the test and ID scores graded as well as Charlsy Anesetti from Pike County High.
I would also like to thank the FVSU students that came and helped set up the contest.
Once rosters have been checked and students verified, the following schools will be moving on to the State Competition which will be held at ABAC on Saturday, December 1st .
Senior
1st place - Madison Dorcey from Troup County High - Advisor Luann Jones
2nd place - Savannah Taylor from Locust Grove High - Advisor Abbey Brown

Junior
1st place - Payton Lee from Pike County Middle - Advisor Rachel Patrick
2nd place - Kristien Nguyen from Veterans High  - Advisor Ronnie Thomas

I have attached the results to this email with all participants, you will also be receiving a hard copy of your students test, ID, and judges score cards in a few weeks.

Please remember to send thank you notes to our judges:

Mrs. Penny Hamann - Yesterdays and Tomorrows, 2501 Moody Rd, Warner Robins, GA31088

Mrs. Erica Dean - Garlinda's Garden, 621 General Courtney Hodges Blvd, Perry, GA

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education