This will be the only change that will take place, again thank you for
taking time to think about and vote on the changes.
Just to let you know the outcome of the vote, the percentages are below:

#1 - change in quality points 50% for and 50% against and the South Region
Office broke the tie.
#2 Change in multi-teacher departments(do away with the division) 87%
wanted to leave it as it is and keep the division factor.
#3 Send out complete results- 59% said do not send them out.
#4 Change state participation to 10 points- 67% said do not change and
leave it at 3 points.
#5 A - Keep the Points System and Blue Signs- 55%
    B - Keep the Point System but do away with the Blue Signs-0%
    C - Do away with the Points System but keep the Blue Signs- 15%
    D - Do away with the Points System and the Blue Signs - 30%

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher