Teachers

I have the following teams that have signed up for the Area Meats CDE. If
you plan on having a team and you are not on the list please go to the link
below and sign up. If you signed up a team and you will not be there please
send me an email where I can take you off the list.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENDaXhKV1cwOVE1MG42NEg0SjlnZ0E6MQ

  C.A. Gray Jr. High Matt Howell Area 5 Junior  C.A.Gray Middle Eddie
Murray Area
5 Junior  COLQUITT COUNTY SHAWN COLLINS Area 5 Senior  Irwin FFA Ira
Tucker Area
5 Senior  Lee Co H/S Donald Gilman Area 5 Senior  Lee Middle Jamie Rich Area
5 Junior  Miller Co Bodiford Area 5 Junior, Senior  ne tift nichols Area 5
Junior  Pelham D.Young Area 5 Junior, Senior  Pelham City Middle Sealy Area
5 Junior  Southside Middle School Theresa Sikinyi Area 5 Junior  Turner Co
High Dennis Kendrick Area 5 Senior     Berrien High Kane Staines Area 6 Junior,
Senior  Brantley co. high crews Area 6 Junior, Senior  Brantley middle Krista
Morris Area 6 Junior  Charlton Audrey Pickren Area 6 Junior, Senior  coffee
middle Jamey Stodghill Area 6 Junior  Pierce County Seth Prescott Area 6
Senior  Telfair Doug Williams Area 6 Senior

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher