Fifteen participants submitted job interview materials for Area 5
competition. The cover letter, resume, and references have been evaluated
and the top six candidates have been determined.

Congratulations!!  Now it's time to prepare your students for the next
level. Each finalists will participate in a *Personal Interview on
September 25th at Thomas County Central High School. Please be checked in
by 4:00pm so that we may begin at 4:30pm. *

The Area V Job Interview CDE Finalist are:

    * Raven Cox                 Pelham High*

     *Payton Williams         Colquitt County High*

     *Nicholette Holt           Miller County High*

     *Autumn Davis             Lee County High*

     *Persia Tillman             Randolph-Clay*

     *Sunnie Dee Wynn       Thomas County Central *

*Finalist should be in official dress!!!!!!*

If for any reason your student is unable to participate please let me know
as soon as possible, in order for the student next in rankings can have the
opportunity to participate.

 The *interview, cover letter, reference letters, and resume scores* will
determine the top two individuals advancing to the state competition on
December 1, 2012 at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.

Thanks,

--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher