---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Robbie Harrison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sep 24, 2012 7:23 AM
Subject: RE: Job Interview CDE Final Reminder
To: "James Hunter" <[log in to unmask]>

 Good Morning James.

I wanted to see if you all would please let everyone attending Tuesday know
that our school store will be open during our event.  We have asked the
students that run the store to please stay in order to provide an
opportunity for FFA members to purchase drinks, snacks and dinner if
needed.   They will also have Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, and  Papa John's
Pizza available.   We look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday.  Safe
travels.

Robbie Harrison

Thomas County Central High School

FFA Advisor