We had 15 FFA members compete in the Area V Job Interview CDE, and the
top six finalists interviewed tonight at Thomas County Central High
School. We would like to thank Thomas County Central High School,
their Agricultural Education Department, and administration for
allowing us to host the event. Also, a special thanks to Lee Bailey,
Chris Jones, and Michelle Ausley for judging the event.

Results are unofficial until FFA membership is checked on October 16th.

The top two individuals will advance to the state competition at
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College on December 1, 2012.

Results:

1st place: Raven Cox, Pelham High School
               Advisor: David Young

2nd place: Sunnie Wynn, Thomas County Central High School
                Advisor: Donald Dalton

Tied for 3rd place: Autumn Davis, Lee County High School (Officially
3rd after tie-breaker)
                           Persia Tillman, Randolph-Clay High School

5th place: Payton Williams, Colquitt County High School

6th place: Nichollette Holt, Miller County High School

Complete results will be available at my portal by Friday September 28th.

Thanks,
--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher