Teachers

We had a large turn out for the FBM CDE yesterday and the results are
attached to this email. I want to thank* Thomas County Central High School
and all the Ag teachers* there for hosting this CDE. I also want to thank
all the teachers that helped me with the CDE.

The top two teams will advance to the State FBM CDE to be held on December
1 at ABAC.

The winners are:

1st place Americus-Sumter and Advisor Eric Dixon
2nd place Colquitt County High and Advisor Steve Bass

Thanks to everyone that had a team at the CDE. Copies of the exam will be
available after we have all the area contest in the state.

thanks

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher