We had 15 FFA members compete in the Area VI Job Interview CDE, and
the top six finalists interviewed last night at Ware County High
School. We would like to thank Ware County  High School, their
Agricultural Education Department, and administration for allowing us
to host the event. Also, a special thanks to Dan Good, Kim Callahan,
and Carley Hickox for judging the event.

Results are unofficial until FFA membership is checked on October 16th.

The top two individuals will advance to the state competition at
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College on December 1, 2012.

Results:

1st place: Zachery Thrift, Brantley County High School
               Advisor: Chas Crews

2nd place: Taylor Greene, Lowndes County High School
                Advisor: James Corbett

3rd place: Candacey Register, Echols County High School

4th place: Kaleb Wright, Appling County High School

5th place: Brittany Dent, Lanier County High School

6th place: Mary King, Camden County High School

Complete results will be available at my portal by Friday September 28th.

Thanks,

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher