Teachers,

All chapters planning on having a participant in the Quiz CDE must pre-register. The registration deadline is Friday, September 21. If you need to swap out a student after the deadline, please let me know. Here are the chapters that are currently registered. If your chapter is not listed and you plan on having a participant, go to the following link to register:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dGZEVWRMblpGUzBNYnFhaE1DaDZMMnc6MQ

Area V:
Bainbridge FFA
Bainbridge Middle
Ben Hill Middle
Brooks High
C.A.Gray Middle
Calhoun County
Eighth Street Middle
Gray Jr. HIgh
IRWIN FFA
Irwin Middle FFA
Lee County High School
Lee Middle
Miller County FFA
Mitchell
ne tift
Pelham City Middle School
Randolph Clay High
Seminole County
Southside Middle School
Terrell
Thomas Co. Middle
Thomas County Central High School
Thomasville GA
Turner Co High
Worth County Middle School FFA

Area VI

Appling Middle
Berrien Middle
Brantley County High
Brantley Middle FFA
Charlton
Clinch Co High
Coffee Middle
Cook High
Cook Middle School
Echols County
GWC Freshman Campus
Hahira Middle FFA
Jeff Davis Middle School FFA
Jeff deavis High
Lanier County
Lowndes High
Lowndes Middle
Perice County
pine grove middle
Telfair Co.
Wayne County FFA

If you have any questions or need help with any Quiz CDE items, please let me know.
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794