Two things - 1) Land Judging Registration last day is this Friday, September 21, by 5:00p. 2) Land Judging Workshop for Area VI Teachers (no students) is TODAY at Pierce County High School. I will start instruction at 4:30p.

 From our host, Mr. Seth Prescott at Pierce County High, "Directions to the class room. When coming off the main hwy turn onto county farm Rd. Drive past the middle school and turn into the first drive way at the high school. My room is the last one down that drive. There should be a purple ford ranger out back beside my door."

The following have registered for the CDE, so far. If your chapter is NOT on this list and you plan to compete, go to the following link and register:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlPMGhIcEpjblktbXZJUTlQekJ6Y1E6MQ

Americus Sumter, South Eric Dixon V Jr.
Brooks County Middle Christy Thomas V Jr.
C. A. Gray Jr.  Matt Howell V Jr.
C. A. Gray Middle Eddie Murray V Jr.
Cairo David Connell V Jr.
Eighth Street Middle Beth Golden V Jr.
Irwin Middle FFA Chris Paulk V Jr.
Northeast Tift Carl Nichols V Jr.
Thomas County Central Donald Dalton V Jr.
Thomas County Middle Audrey Davis V Jr.
W. J. Williams Middle Chad Bass V Jr.
Worth County Middle School FFA Alan West V Jr.
Americus Sumter, South Eric Dixon V Sr.
Brooks County Mack Ross V Sr.
C. A. Gray Jr.  Matt Howell V Sr.
Cairo David Connell V Sr.
Colquitt County Shawn Collins V Sr.
Irwin County Ira Tucker V Sr.
Thomas County Central Donald Dalton V Sr.
Thomasville High Todd Creech V Sr.
Tift County Lynne Cook V Sr.
Brantley County High FFA Richard Gill VI Jr.
Brantley Middle Krista Morris VI Jr.
Clinch County Dustin O'Neal VI Jr.
Coffee Middle David Atkinson VI Jr.
Jeff Davis  John Ramay VI Jr.
Lowndes Quinton Hadsock VI Jr.
Ware County Renee Smith VI Jr.
Berrien High Tim Meeks VI Sr.
Brantley County High FFA Richard Gill VI Sr.
Clinch County Dustin O'Neal VI Sr.
Coffee County Abbie Halbig VI Sr.
Jeff Davis  John Ramay VI Sr.
Lowndes Quinton Hadsock VI Sr.
Pierce County Seth Prescott VI Sr.
Ware County Renee Smith VI Sr.

We have 12 Area V Jr, teams, 9 Area V Sr. teams, 7 Area VI Jr. teams, and 8 Area VI Sr. teams, so far. 36 teams in the South Region.
--

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher