Teachers,

Fifteen participants submitted job interview materials for Area 5 competition. The cover letter, resume, and references have been evaluated and the top six candidates have been determined.

Congratulations!!  Now it's time to prepare your students for the next level. Each finalists will participate in a Personal Interview on September 25th at Thomas County Central High School. Please be checked in by 4:00pm so that we may begin at 4:30pm.

The Area V Job Interview CDE Finalist are:

     Raven Cox                 Pelham High

     Payton Williams         Colquitt County High

     Nicholette Holt           Miller County High

     Autumn Davis             Lee County High

     Persia Tillman             Randolph-Clay

     Sunnie Dee Wynn       Thomas County Central

Finalist should be in official dress!!!!!!

If for any reason your student is unable to participate please let me know as soon as possible, in order for the student next in rankings can have the opportunity to participate.

 The interview, cover letter, reference letters, and resume scores will determine the top two individuals advancing to the state competition on December 1, 2012 at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.

Thanks,

--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher