Teachers,

Fourteen participants submitted job interview materials for Area VI competition. The cover letter, resume, and references have been evaluated and the top six candidates have been determined.

Congratulations!!  Now it's time to prepare your students for the next level. Each finalists will participate in a Personal Interview on September 27th at Ware County High School. Please be checked in by 4:00pm, so that we may begin at 4:30pm.

The Area VI Job Interview CDE Finalist are:

     Caleb Wright                Appling County High

     Mary King                    Camden County High

     Brittany Dent                Lanier County High

     Taylor Greene               Lowndes County High

     Zachery Thrift               Brantley County High

     Candacey Register       Echols County High

Finalist should be in Official Dress!!!!!!

If for any reason your student is unable to participate please let me know as soon as possible, so the student next in rankings may have the opportunity to participate.

 The interview, cover letter, reference letters, and resume scores will determine the top two individuals advancing to the state competition on December 1, 2012 at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.

Thanks,

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher