Teachers,

We had great participation yesterday in the FFA Quiz CDE for Area V. Congratulations to Jadon Slaughter from Pelham Middle (advisor Justin Sealy) who took 1st place honors, and also to Quest Brown from Bainbridge Middle (advisor Levi Dunn) who placed 2nd. Both of these students will represent Area V in the State FFA Quiz CDE which will be held at ABAC in December.

We would like to thank the Thomasville Central agriculture teachers and administration for their wonderful hospitality yesterday.

Complete results for all participants are attached.

Have a great day!

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education