Teachers

I have the following teams that have signed up for the Area Meats CDE. If you plan on having a team and you are not on the list please go to the link below and sign up. If you signed up a team and you will not be there please send me an email where I can take you off the list.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENDaXhKV1cwOVE1MG42NEg0SjlnZ0E6MQ

C.A. Gray Jr. High Matt Howell Area 5 Junior
C.A.Gray Middle Eddie Murray Area 5 Junior
COLQUITT COUNTY SHAWN COLLINS Area 5 Senior
Irwin FFA Ira Tucker Area 5 Senior
Lee Co H/S Donald Gilman Area 5 Senior
Lee Middle Jamie Rich Area 5 Junior
Miller Co Bodiford Area 5 Junior, Senior
ne tift nichols Area 5 Junior
Pelham D.Young Area 5 Junior, Senior
Pelham City Middle Sealy Area 5 Junior
Southside Middle School Theresa Sikinyi Area 5 Junior
Turner Co High Dennis Kendrick Area 5 Senior
Berrien High Kane Staines Area 6 Junior, Senior
Brantley co. high crews Area 6 Junior, Senior
Brantley middle Krista Morris Area 6 Junior
Charlton Audrey Pickren Area 6 Junior, Senior
coffee middle Jamey Stodghill Area 6 Junior
Pierce County Seth Prescott Area 6 Senior
Telfair Doug Williams Area 6 Senior

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher