Hello fellow agricultural teachers. My name is Rob Drummond and I am currently working on my Master’s Degree research at the University of Georgia with Dr. Duncan. I know we are all busy at this time of the year but I would appreciate it very much if you would take the time to complete the attached survey located at the following link. (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D6HZW6H) The first part of the survey should take approximately thirty minutes to complete and pertains to how we perceive the work we do and our satisfaction level, while the second part contains some demographics questions. Please be sure to go to the second page in order to complete the demographics portion of the survey. I thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy schedule for helping me with this project and I am looking forward to seeing the results.

Rob Drummond

Agriscience/FFA Advisor

Woodland High School

800 N Moseley Drive

Stockbridge, GA 30281

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."