Upon seeing the email I forgot to send the cover letter with the first email and I have attached it to this email. I appreciate all of your help with completing this project and am looking forward to seeing the results.

Rob Drummond

Agriscience/FFA Advisor

Woodland High School

800 N Moseley Drive

Stockbridge, GA 30281

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."