We are looking forward to a great show this Saturday down in the Swamp in Waycross.  I am pleased to announce we will be hosting the largest show we have had.  We have 117 entries so bring your chairs for a long day.  Just a couple of reminders there will not be tack pens.  You may bring a show board or box that will fit over the pens.  We do ask that the aisles be cleared during the show. All animals must be washed before the show begins due to the location of our wash pens.  Ware County Middle FFA will have concessions for sale so please support our program. I am hoping the weather will be cool!!!  Also, due to the setup of our pens, you can only load out at the completion of the show.  We are going to pen 2 to a pen as much as we can.  There are some horse stalls and larger pens if you choose to use those, however you will have to walk your animal to the ring and I cannot promise how clean they will be.

Also, you may bring your animals on Friday evening, however, just be aware that there will not be security.   Also, we will be setting up Friday evening and bringing in shavings.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday.

Check in 8-10 and show starts at 11 am.

Waycross Exchange Club Fairgrounds

2401 Knight AVe.

Waycross GA 31503