DNR is hiring Shooting Sports Coordinators.  You might have former students interested. See the following email and attachment. Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walter Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Subject: Shooting Sports Coordinator Jobs
To: Roy McClain <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Jan & Jeannie Dillard <[log in to unmask]>, Dave Johnson <[log in to unmask]>, Todd Teasley <[log in to unmask]>, Carl Greene <[log in to unmask]>, Joe Schuster <[log in to unmask]>, Brad Ward <[log in to unmask]>, Greg Brown <[log in to unmask]>, Mark Zeigler <[log in to unmask]>, Fred Perry <[log in to unmask]>, Rodney Estrada <[log in to unmask]>, Mike Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Jennifer Pittman <[log in to unmask]>

We are hiring 3 additional Shooting Sports Coordinators.  Our job(s) are
the PS: Communication/Outreach Spec (AL) * formerly Education & Info
Officer on page 11.  If you know anyone who is interested please help
spread the word.

Walt

Walter Lane
Hunter Development Program Manager
GA-DNR Wildlife Resources Division
2065 US Hwy 278
Social Circle, GA 30025
770-761-3010
Direct: 706-557-3264
Fax: 706-557-3042

75 Years - Wildlife & Sport Fish Restoration -  www.wsfr75.com
Your fishing/hunting license is an investment in Georgia*s future.
Buy a license today at  www.georgiawildlife.com

--
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development