Thanks to Rhonda Stone, teacher at Montgomery High/ Middle School in Central Region for the following Ag Mechanics lessons.  They are attached.  I have the remaining 2-5 chapters if you want them email me and I will forward them to you.

Melissa,
I have found a great website and have developed worksheets to go along with it.  There are a lot of them, and I am only up to Chapter 4- almost finished with Chapter 5.  I wanted to share them with the other ag teachers.

I hope I have not broken any copyright laws.  They are far from perfect, but maybe they can be helpful.  Teachers will have to develop their own tests.  These can be used on self paced computer stations or presented to an entire class on projection/smartboard.

These are for Chapter 1.  I will upload the others asap.

Website:  www.gearingup.info

Rhonda M. Stone

--
Melissa Riley