Teachers,

Here is an opportunity for you students while they are at the Georgia National Fair on October 6th.

Information is below and attached.

RW

Subject: BREED ID CONTEST added to the GSRCA Oct 6 show schedule
BREED ID CONTEST:
The October 6, 2012, Georgia State RCA Show will be hosting its first youth BREED ID contest this year. The contest is $2 a person and will be a day of show entry. Youth will be asked to identify 20 of the 46 ARBA breeds. Andrew Evans will be over the contest and available for questions Saturday morning. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be cash prizes. Contest will run from 7:00am - 9:30am, winners will be announced before lunch. Start studying your breeds and look forward to the number of youth participating! Questions: [log in to unmask]com