As you know the Georgia National Fair is fast approaching.  Various
superintendents are working hard to secure agents, ag teachers and
volunteers to assist with the facilitation of these show’s for our youth.  *
***

** **

If you are interested and available to assist with the Georgia National
Fair Cattle Show, please visit the following google document and see what
date, time and job that you are interested in.  Then email me your
preferences and we will find you a job.  The google document is located at
the following link:****

** **

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dFRid2JIZmNyVE8weGtzeWVOMVVUZkE#gid=0
****

** **

Please remember that the October Cattle Shows are not State Show’s so there
are no travel funds available from the district.  I will request
professional time from your PDC if you agree to work during the show.****

** **

Thank you in advance.****

** **

Heather and Christa Steinkamp****

Georgia National Fair Steer Superintendents****

** **

** **

*Heather K. Shultz*

*Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock*

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA****

Athens, GA  30602****

706/542-8892-Office****

706/542-4373-Fax****