As you know the Georgia National Fair is fast approaching.  Various superintendents are working hard to secure agents, ag teachers and volunteers to assist with the facilitation of these show’s for our youth.

If you are interested and available to assist with the Georgia National Fair Cattle Show, please visit the following google document and see what date, time and job that you are interested in.  Then email me your preferences and we will find you a job.  The google document is located at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dFRid2JIZmNyVE8weGtzeWVOMVVUZkE#gid=0

Please remember that the October Cattle Shows are not State Show’s so there are no travel funds available from the district.  I will request professional time from your PDC if you agree to work during the show.

Thank you in advance.

Heather and Christa Steinkamp

Georgia National Fair Steer Superintendents

Heather K. Shultz

Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax