I want to let you know that EMC workshop registration will close as of noon
this Friday.  The morning session for Area 3 at Veterans HS is already at
capacity and therefore closed.  There is still a few spots left at the
Treutlen morning session as well as both evening sessions.

*The Veterans morning session is closed.*
*
*
We currently have 41 students registered in the four EMC workshops at
Veterans and Treutlen schools.

Let me give you a few reminders:

   - the workshop is set up like the CDE
   - students need to have some level of preparation prior to the workshop
   - it is not intended for students with absolutely no wiring background
   - I will give instruction as far as tips and pointers focused on the CDE
   in addition to new information
   - students need to bring their own set of tools - one set per student
   - teachers need to be prepared to assist and work with their students
   through each process
   - teachers may also be using the workshop as a mock contest to determine
   a winner therefore each element will be timed and scored (if you want)

I look forward to seeing each of you next week.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher