Good morning, I know many of you are in Perry at the Georgia National Fair
this week and many will be there next week as well and the National FFA
Convention is just around the corner; it is a busy time of the year! With
that said it can get challenging to get everything done and easy to forget
things that need to be done therefore, I just wanted to send a reminder
that your enrollment data is due electronically to the Area Teacher
assigned to your school by October 15th and your POA and Budget should be
posted to your portal pages by Oct 15th as well.

In an effort to help, and possibly make things a little easier, I have
copied the information about how to post items to your portals below. If we
can assist you in this process, please do not hesitate to call your Area
Teacher, we'd be glad to help.

Instructions for updating information on you portal page are posted on the
Georgia Agricultural Education New Information Portal along with the
original PowerPoint's that gave instructions on how to add your photos and
documents. You can find this information by clicking on the link below or
by going to www.gaaged.org and clicking on "New" in the red column.

When working with your portal page you need to make sure you are using
either Internet Explorer or Mozilla as your browser. The Ag. Ed site does
not work properly with Google or Google Chrome.

The link below will take you to the page where you can scroll down to the
instructions.
http://www.agedportal.org/index.php?page=newinfo

--
Sidney Bell