*2013*

Unit 1: Domestication and Importance of Livestock

Unit 4: Livestock and the Environment

Unit 7: Feed Additives and Hormone Implants

Unit 10: Animal Reproduction

Unit 13: Breeds of Beef Cattle

Unit 16: Feeding and Management of Feeder Cattle

Unit 19: Marketing Beef

Unit 22: Feeding and Management of Swine

Unit 25: Marketing Swine

Unit 28: Selection, Feeding, and Management of Goats

--
Christa Steinkamp