Thank you to the students to who prepared for the Area II Job Interview
CDE.  The top six students from today's competition will compete again on
Thursday,  November 1st at Athens Christian School.  Congratulations to the
following 6 finalists who will have the opportunity to compete for the top
two spots to advance to State.  I am attaching rankings and results for all
students who competed this afternoon.

Special thanks to all the UGA students & Area I Middle School teachers who
served as judges at both contests.
     *Student Name* *School Name* *Teacher* Jordan Presley East
Jackson High Taylor
Ginn Miranda Colwell Stephens County High Farish Mulkey, Jr. Stephanie
Hilburn Madison County Kay Farmer Samuel Peraza Loganville High School
Needham-Nash Cassidy Sims Morgan County High School Kaitlyn Butler Haley
Throne Oglethorpe County High Rob Jackson

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA