Registration is now open for the 2012 - 2013 FFA/EMC training events. There will be five training events this year, please read the information provided with each training site option to determine which training site you should attend. It is important that schools attend the training within their designated EMC service areas or their assigned training site if the school is not within an EMC service area. If you have not attended in the past and your school does not appear on the list, please contact me before you register online. The number of students that teachers may bring is dependent upon the training site and stated in the site description. Please indicate the training site and number of students that you plan to bring so that we may adequately prepare for the events.

Registration will be from 8:30 9:00 am (All students must be present by 9:00). All three components of the FFA/EMC CDE will be available at the training sites and students are strongly encouraged to participate in each one.

FFA/GEMC CDE t-shirts are available for $10.00 each. Teachers, please indicate the number of each size that you would like to order. T-shirts are pre-order only. Please make checks payable to North Region Agricultural Education for the total amount and bring it with you to the training. The proof is attached.

EMC Training Registration Link:https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDJBdUhTQnZqZlY2MUNZVXVZVWEtUlE6MQ#gid=0

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher