Registration is now open for the 2012 - 2013 FFA/EMC training events. There
will be five training events this year, please read the information
provided with each training site option to determine which training site
you should attend. It is important that schools attend the training within
their designated EMC service areas or their assigned training site if the
school is not within an EMC service area. *If you have not attended in the
past and your school does not appear on the list, please contact me before
you register online. *The number of students that teachers may bring is
dependent upon the training site and stated in the site description. Please
indicate the training site and number of students that you plan to bring so
that we may adequately prepare for the events.

Registration will be from 8:30  9:00 am (All students must be present by
9:00). All three components of the FFA/EMC CDE will be available at the
training sites and students are* strongly encouraged* to participate in
each one.

*FFA/GEMC CDE t-shirts are available for $10.00 each*. Teachers, please
indicate the number of each size that you would like to order. T-shirts are
pre-order only. Please make checks payable to North Region Agricultural
Education for the total amount and bring it with you to the training. The
proof is attached.

EMC Training Registration
Link:<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDJBdUhTQnZqZlY2MUNZVXVZVWEtUlE6MQ#gid=0>

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDJBdUhTQnZqZlY2MUNZVXVZVWEtUlE6MQ#gid=0