We will only use the units listed under 2013 for this school year.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I know this is a little early, but I know some of you are already getting ready for the Area Livestock CDE's.  The Seniors will have a management test as part of the Area CDE.  Juniors will not have a management test in Livestock Judging.  Below is a list of units we will use as a reference for the this year's CDE.  Please remember that the official Livestock CDE reference is now the 8th Edition of Modern Livestock & Poultry by Gillespie & Flanders.  Please review the state awards bulletin and call me if you have any questions.

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA