Just a reminder that your enrollment forms should be mailed in to your Area Teacher by Monday, October 15th.   Please check this list and email your enrollment forms to your assigned area teacher.

http://www.agedportal.org/users/6MyDocs/AREATEACHERAssignment.2013.pdf

These are also due that date:
*Chapter Roster (complete online at ffa.org)
*Program of Activities (add to portal)
*Chapter Budget (add to portal)

Adding Documents and Photos To Your Portal Last Changed
2011-07-07

The Agricultural Education Portals are a great way for our profession to share information with our students, parents, administrators, community, peers, etc... Below you will find two Powerpoint presentations with step by step directions for adding a document or a photo/image to your Portal.

How to add a document to my Agricultural Education Portal

How to add a photo or image to my Agricultural Education Portal

How to edit the information that I previously added to my Agricultural Education Portal

Please feel free to call the North Region Office or any of us on our cell phones if you have questions or need help meeting this deadline.

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA