Thank you to the students to who prepared for the Area II Job Interview CDE.  The top six students from today's competition will compete again on Thursday,  November 1st at Athens Christian School.  Congratulations to the following 6 finalists who will have the opportunity to compete for the top two spots to advance to State.  I am attaching rankings and results for all students who competed this afternoon.

Special thanks to all the UGA students & Area I Middle School teachers who served as judges at both contests.

Student Name School Name Teacher
Jordan Presley East Jackson High Taylor Ginn
Miranda Colwell Stephens County High Farish Mulkey, Jr.
Stephanie Hilburn Madison County Kay Farmer
Samuel Peraza Loganville High School Needham-Nash
Cassidy Sims Morgan County High School Kaitlyn Butler
Haley Throne Oglethorpe County High Rob Jackson

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA