Registration for the 2012 North Region EMC training is now closed. Please
see the attached training itinerary and training sites and dates document
for information regarding times and locations. T-Shirts will
be available for pick up at the training. The Carroll/North Georgia
Training will be at the Carroll County Livestock facility. I will forward
directions to the facility when I receive them.

The following Schools are  registered:

   2012  2013 EMC Training

T-Shirts

Dawson County High School

Reggie Stowers

3

Amicalola EMC Training

0

Gilmer High School

Joshua Hitt

1

Amicalola EMC Training

1-L, 1  XL

Woodland High School

Tyrone Casteel

3

Amicalola EMC Training

2  L, 2 XXL

North Forsyth

Anita Harris

3

Amicalola EMC Training

2  M, 2  L

Pickens

Jason Cantrell

3

Amicalola EMC Training

1 M, 2  L, 1  XL, 3 - XXL

Rabun County

Shawn Bertrang

2

Blueridge/Habersham EMC

0

Towns County

Sabrina Garrett

2

Blueridge/Habersham EMC

1  M, 2  L

Habersham 9th Grade Academy

Zack Free

1

Blueridge/Habersham EMC

0

White County High School

Dustin Keener

2

Blueridge/Habersham EMC

2  M

Bowdon High

Ryan Ayers

2

Carroll/North Georgia EMC

0

Pepperell

Harris

2

Carroll/North Georgia EMC

1  S, 1  M

Chattooga

Yarbrough

1

Carroll/North Georgia EMC

0

North Murray

David Bushey

3

Carroll/North Georgia EMC

0

Central of Carroll

Mark Lashley

1

Carroll/North Georgia EMC

0

Ringgold High

Chuck Williams

1

Carroll/North Georgia EMC

0

central of carroll

mike hickman

3

Carroll/North Georgia EMC

0

Rockmart

JD Malone

1

Carroll/North Georgia,

1  L, 1 XXL

Madison County High

Josh White

2

Jackson EMC Training

0

Banks Co.High

Scott Wheatley

3

Jackson EMC Training

0

East Hall High

Barb Saunders

3

Jackson EMC Training

3  M

Jefferson city

David Calloway

3

Jackson EMC Training

1  M, 2  L

Winder-Barrow

Tonia Harbin

2

Jackson EMC Training

2  M

Greene County High School

Constance Reid

3

Walton/Snapping Shoals /Rayle/Hart EMC Training

0

Oglethorpe County High

Rob Jackson

3

Walton/Snapping Shoals /Rayle/Hart EMC Training

0

Oconee County High School

Travis Walker

3

Walton/Snapping Shoals /Rayle/Hart EMC Training

1  M, 1  L, 2  XL

Eastside High School

Shannon Lawrence

2

Walton/Snapping Shoals /Rayle/Hart EMC Training students.

2  M, 1 XXL

Newton High FFA

Wesley Belcher

1

Walton/Snapping Shoals /Rayle/Hart EMC Training

1  L, 2  XL

Washington-Wilkes

Eric Holton

3

Walton/Snapping Shoals /Rayle/Hart EMC Training

0

Franklin County High School

Cale Watkins

3

Walton/Snapping Shoals /Rayle/Hart EMC Training

0

Hart

Anna E. Smith

2

Walton/Snapping Shoals /Rayle/Hart EMC Training

1  S, 1 - M

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher