Teachers -
We have 54 creed speakers and 22 Extemporaneous speakers registered for Thurdsay competition @ Athens Christian School.
For the cde to run in a efficient and timely, everyone needs to be on site and signed in between 4-4:30 p.m.

please send today any changes in students who are competing for Creed and Extemporaneous speaking
Also let me know of any one who you signed up but will not be attending

Judges will be on site and ready to begin judging at 4 p.m.

We have four brackets of Creed Speakers: top 2 speakers from each bracket will move on to the area cde in January
We have two brackets of Extemp Speakers: top 3 speakers from each bracket will move on the area cde in January

CDE Agenda
3:45 - 4:30 Registration Open
4:00 - Judging of Speakers Begin
6:00 - 6:30 Announcement of Winners from each bracket
--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education